W.J. DEL PICO, INC provides construction training for a variety of topics including;
- Cost Estimating and Bidding Procedures
- Fundamentals of CPM Scheduling
- Scheduling with Microsoft Project™
- Risk Identification and Analysis
- Identification, Notification, and Documentation of Differing Conditions
- Fundamentals of Construction Contracts
- Understanding AIA A201, General Conditions of the Contract for Construction
- Project Control and Performance Analysis
- Plan Reading and Understanding Specifications
- Quantity Takeoff Procedures for Estimating
- Effective Communication and Documentation in Construction
Our construction training can be custom-tailored to the client's needs and can be presented in-house or at remote locations.
Seminars are cost-effective, comprehensive, and guaranteed to contain university-level content. They are offered in half-day, full-day, or multiple-day courses, using industry-relevant and up-to-date case studies, examples, and written materials. Training seminars are interactive, and attendees are encouraged to contribute, in order to fully benefit from the learning experience.
We believe that training must have a practical application to have value. Our courses are designed to provide practical project management and estimating skills that can be integrated into the attendees' day-to-day work duties. Many of the courses satisfy a variety of continuing education requirements.
We invite you to contact us at 508-889-4228 for additional information regarding customized educational events we can develop for your group.